ADMISSION INTO THE JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2347062288805. Mrs. Margaret I.Aziba
BOARD (JUPEB) PROGRAMME FOR 2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate that enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in Augustine University, Ilara-Epe or other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
ELIGIBILITY: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Credits passes in SSCE/GCE or NECO (inclusive of English Language) in subjects relevant to the candidates' course of study in the University at not more than two sittings.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is one academic session of two semesters starting from September 2019.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Pay the application fee of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10, 500. 00) through e-transact or Unified Payment platform at any Nigerian bank or make payment through the website.
* Visit AUI website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng
* Click on JUPEB and select Apply Now
* Complete New Application form to generate Application ID.
* Continue to make payment.
* Click on and fill Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board Programme form
* Complete the form and upload your passport- size photograph (colour with white background.)
* The passport-size photograph must be recent and the size should not be more than 100KB
* Complete the form and click on submit
* Print out your acknowledgement slip.
GENERAL INFORMATION: Applicants into 2019/2020 JUPEB programme are advised to visit AUI website: www.augustineuniversity.edu.ng and check your registered email from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
*All candidates are required to register for admission in 2020 by Direct Entry into Nigerian Universities through JAMB during the programme.
*All candidates are required to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
* The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
* Applicants are to note that the screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session will hold in the second & third week of August, 2019.
* Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure that they select the correct subject combinations.
ADMISSION INTO THE JOINT UNIVERSITIES PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION
Further enquires: Call: +2348051780242,+2347062288805.
Mrs. Margaret I.Aziba